The purpose of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as 'Terms') is to define the terms and conditions of use of all services (hereinafter referred to as 'service') provided by the DYETEC Fabric DIVE website (hereinafter referred to as ’DYETEC'), and the rights, duties, responsibilities, and other necessary matters of users and 'DYETEC'.
① These Terms become effective by announcing them through the online website service and other methods.
② 'DYETEC' may change the contents of these Terms without prior notice if an important reason arises, and the changed Terms will take effect by notifying in the same way as in Paragraph 1.
③ 'DYETEC' is not responsible for any damages to members caused by the lack of knowledge of the changed Terms.
④ If the member does not agree to the changed Terms, he or she may cancel(terminate) their account. If the member does not express his or her intention to refuse within 7 days from the effective date of the changed Terms, and continues to use the service, it is deemed the user has agreed to the changed Terms.
① The definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. User: This refers to a person who receives the services provided by the 'DYETEC' site in accordance with these Terms.
2. Use contract: This refers to a contract concluded between 'DYETEC' and users in relation to service use.
3. Member: This refers to a person who provides personal information to 'DYETEC’ and intends to enter into a contract with ‘DYETEC' in order to use the service.
4. User number (ID): This refers to a combination of letters and numbers selected by the user and assigned by the ’DYETEC' site for the user's identification and use of the service.
5. Password: This refers to a combination of letters and numbers selected by the user himself for the purpose of verifying whether the user is the same person as the registered member and protecting his/her personal information in communication.
6. Cancellation (termination): 'DYETEC' or the user cancels the use contract.
② The definitions of terminology used in these Terms are defined in related laws, separate terms and conditions for individual services, and use regulations, except for those specified in Paragraph 1.
① The use contract is established by the user's consent to the Terms and DYETEC’s approval to the application for use.
② At the time of application for use, the user's intention to consent to these Terms and Conditions is expressed by selecting 'I agree' on the relevant 'DYETEC' website.
① 'DYETEC' protects and respects members' personal information.
③ 'DYETEC' collects information about members when applying for use, and personal information of members is used for the purpose of fulfilling this use contract and providing services under this use contract.
④ 'DYETEC' cannot disclose or distribute the member's personal information acquired in connection with the provision of the service to a third party without the consent of the person, and cannot use such information for commercial purposes. However, this is not the case in the following instances:
1. When it is necessary for the settlement of fees for the provision of information and communication services
2. When it is necessary for statistical writing, academic research, service improvement, or market research, and the information is provided in a manner so that a specific individual cannot be recognized
3. When there is a request from a relevant agency according to the procedure and method set for the purpose of investigation according to the relevant laws and regulations
4. When there are special regulations in other laws
5. At the request of the Korea Communications Standards Commission
⑤ 'DYETEC' may transmit cookies to the member's computer through the service. Members can change their browser settings to refuse to receive cookies or to warn against receiving cookies.
① 'DYETEC' is not responsible for any information exposed due to reasons attributable to the member.
② If a member discovers one’s user ID or password has been used illegally, they must immediately report it to 'DYETEC'. All responsibility arising from failure to report is on the member himself/herself.
③ Members must log out accurately every time they stop use of the 'DYETEC' website service. 'DYETEC' is not responsible for damages and losses arising as a result of a third party stealing information about the member due to failure to log out.
① Anyone who wants to use the 'DYETEC' service applies for membership by filling in the member information according to the registration form set by 'DYETEC' and expressing their intention to agree to these Terms and Conditions. When applying for registration, the necessary information must be filled out truthfully and must comply with the established authentication procedures.
② On the membership registration form, the following must be entered. Items 1 to 5 are mandatory, and other items are optional.
1. The name of the “member”
2. “ID” and “password”
3. E-mail address
4. Member type (institutional classification)
5. Areas of interest, etc.
6. Other matters deemed necessary by the “platform”
③ In principle, the “user” agrees to the Terms and ‘DYETEC’ approves the service registration application. Upon completion of the e-mail authentication, the acceptance of the service registration application is completed.
④ 'DYETEC' may not approve the following applications:
1. When not using one’s real name or using another person's name
2. When false information is entered, or when the content requested by ‘DYETEC' is not entered
3. When approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the applicant
4. When a member who has received a suspension of eligibility from 'DYETEC' voluntarily terminates the contract of use and applies for reuse during the suspension period
5. Other cases that are found to be in violation of these Terms, illegal or unfair application for use, or if deemed necessary by DYETEC's reasonable judgment
⑤ In the application pursuant to Paragraph 1, 'DYETEC' may request name verification, identity verification, account verification, and business registration verification through a specialized agency..
⑥ The service use contract is concluded when the approval of ’DYETEC' in accordance with Paragraph 1 is completed and the contents are sent to the member.
⑦ 'DYETEC' may withhold the establishment of the contract of use until the reason is resolved in the following cases:
1. In cases of insufficient service-related capacity
2. In cases of technical disability
⑧ 'DYETEC' provides services through self-development or consultation with other organizations. In the event the contents of the service change, the service can be changed and provided after notifying users.
① 'DYETEC' assigns a user ID to users according to the Terms and Conditions.
② A user ID cannot be changed in principle, and if you want to change it due to unavoidable reasons, you must cancel the ID and re-register.
③ A user ID can be changed at the request of the user or 'DYETEC' in the following cases:
1. When the user ID is registered with the user's phone number, etc., and there is a concern about infringement of privacy
2. When applying with the purpose of giving disgust to others or hindering morals
3. When there are other reasonable reasons
④ The member is responsible for managing the service user ID and password. Members are responsible for any damages in the use of the service or illegal use by a third party caused by neglecting this management, and 'DYETEC' does not take any responsibility for it.
⑥ Other matters related to the management and change of user's personal information shall be determined by ‘DYETEC'.
① Service usage hours are 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, unless there is a particular problem in the business or technology of 'DYETEC'.
② The days or times set by 'DYETEC' due to the need for regular inspection are an exception to the usage hours in Paragraph 1.
① When the contents of messages stored/transmitted on the 'DYETEC’ website service are stored/deleted/transmitted/lost due to a national emergency, service facility failure outside the scope of the 'DYETEC' management, or other force majeure, 'DYETEC' does not take any responsibility.
② If the 'DYETEC' website is unable to provide normal services due to events such as natural disasters or national emergencies, the service may be temporarily restricted or suspended, and the reason and period of the suspension will be notified to the member in advance or afterwards.
③ If the service is to be permanently suspended due to the circumstances of 'DYETEC', the prior notice period is one month.
④ 'DYETEC' may temporarily suspend the service without notice due to unavoidable reasons such as urgent system inspection, expansion and replacement. The currently provided service may be completely stopped for reasons that 'DYETEC' deems appropriate, such as replacement with a new service..
⑤ 'DYETEC' can divide the service into specific ranges and specify the available time for each range separately. However, in this case, the content will be announced.
⑥ In case of service interruption due to reasons beyond the control of 'DYETEC' (system administrator's intention, disk failure without negligence, system down, etc.), advance notice is not possible. In the event of system interruption due to intentional or negligence of another person (a key communication service provider, etc.), we will not notify you.
⑦ 'DYETEC' may arbitrarily restrict or stop the use of the service or terminate the use contract without the consent of the member if a member violates the Terms. In this case, 'DYETEC' may prohibit the user's access.
① If the contents of the information provided by the user are found to be false, or if there is a reasonable reason to suspect that there is falsehood, 'DYETEC' may stop the user's use of this service in part or in whole, and will not take responsibility for disadvantages arising from this.
② 'DYETEC' may arbitrarily restrict or stop the use of the service if the user violates the contents of these Terms such as Article 16 (User's Obligations). In this case, 'DYETEC' may prohibit the user's access. However, in order for 'DYETEC' to take away the user's right to use, it must notify in advance and give the member an opportunity to correct it or explain it.
① The copyright of the post posted by the user is owned by the user, and 'DYETEC' has the right to post it in the service.
② 'DYETEC' may delete, move, or refuse to register any of the following posts or materials without prior notice:
1. Posts that violate these Terms of Service or are deemed to be commercial or illegal, obscene or vulgar
2. Content that severely insults or damages other members or third parties
3. Disseminating or linking contents that violate public order and morals
4. Content that promotes illegal copying or hacking
5. Content with commercial purposes
6. Content that is objectively recognized as being associated with a crime
7. Content that infringes other users' or third parties' copyrights or other rights
8. In the event that it does not comply with the posting principles stipulated in 'DYETEC' or does not conform to the nature of the bulletin board
9. If it is judged to be in violation of other related laws
③ The user is responsible for the civil and criminal liability arising from the infringement of the copyright of another person by the user's post..
① The copyright of the post published by the user belongs to the user who posted it. In addition, 'DYETEC' cannot use the post commercially without the consent of the publisher. However, this is not the case for non-profit purposes, and we also have the right to publish within the service.
② Users cannot use the data posted on the service commercially, such as processing and selling information acquired through the service.
③ 'DYETEC' may delete, move or refuse registration without prior notice if it is determined that the contents in the service posted or registered by the member fall under the subparagraphs of Article 12.
① 'DYETEC' can provide various information to members by posting various information on the website, sending e-mails or letter mail, etc. in operating the service.
② 'DYETEC' may post promotional materials that are deemed appropriate for the service or that are of public interest.
① 'DYETEC' does not act against the laws and regulations and these Terms, or against public morals, and is obligated to endeavor to provide the service continuously and stably.
② 'DYETEC’ does not disclose or distribute users' personal information to third parties without their consent. However, this is not the case in the case of a legitimate procedure pursuant to the provisions of the law, such as a request from a state agency or a request from the Korea Communications Standards Commission in accordance with related laws.
③ In order to provide continuous and stable service, 'DYETEC' repairs or restores without delay unless there is an unavoidable reason in the event of a failure or loss of a facility.
④ When it is objectively admitted that a user's opinion or complaint is justified, ‘DYETEC’ must deal with the matter immediately through appropriate procedures.
⑤ 'DYETEC' must have a security system to protect users' personal information.
⑥ 'DYETEC’ is not responsible for any obstacles in using the service due to reasons attributable to the user.
① When applying for membership and changing member information, the required information must be filled out based on facts. If you register false information or other people's information, you cannot claim any rights.
② Users cannot copy, reproduce, change, translate, publish, broadcast, or provide information obtained by using the 'DYETEC' website service to others without prior consent from 'DYETEC'.
③ Users shall not engage in any of the following actions in relation to the use of the 'DYETEC' site service:
1. Using false information when applying for membership or changing member information or stealing passwords and IDs of other members
2. Transmitting, posting, posting, e-mailing, or otherwise transmitting content that is vulgar, obscene, insulting, threatening, or invading the privacy of others
3. Impersonating 'DYETEC' management staff, employees or related persons
4. Disguising the source of the content transmitted through the service
5. Posting, publishing, e-mailing, or transmitting content that cannot be used by law or contract
6. Any act of altering the client program of the 'DYETEC' site, hacking the server and spreading computer viruses, or changing part or all of the information posted on the website or at any time without being granted special rights from 'DYETEC'
7. Posting, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting content that infringes on other's patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights
8. Posting, publishing, e-mailing or sending advertisements, promotional materials, spam mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other types of solicitations that are not approved by 'DYETEC'.
9. Collecting, storing, and disclosing personal information of other users
10. Activities for the purpose of criminal activity or related to other criminal activities
11. Acts that harm good manners and other social order
12. An act that defames or insults others
13. Acts that infringe on the rights of others, such as intellectual property rights
14. Continuously transmitting certain contents such as advertising information against the will of others
15. Any action that interferes with or is likely to interfere with the stable operation of the service
16. Change of information posted on the 'DYETEC' site
18. Acts that violate other related laws
① When a member wishes to terminate the use contract, the member himself/herself must request membership withdrawal by using the member information management on the website.
② In the case of requesting membership withdrawal, the collected personal information shall be destroyed when the purpose of collection or provision of personal information is achieved. However, it will not be destroyed if you have written a post or applied for a government support project.
① The intellectual property rights and other rights related to the services provided by the 'DYETEC' website, software, images, marks, logos, designs, service names, information and trademarks necessary therefor, are owned by 'DYETEC'.
② Users cannot modify, distribute, or use commercially all or part of each property specified in the preceding paragraph, except when explicitly approved by 'DYETEC', or allow a third party to perform such actions.
The member cannot transfer or donate the right to use the service or the status of the use contract to another person, and it cannot be provided as collateral.
① 'DYETEC' shall not be held liable for any damages incurred to users in connection with the services provided free of charge, except for criminal acts deliberately committed by 'DYETEC'.
① 'DYETEC' is exempted from responsibility for the provision of the service if it is unable to provide the service due to natural disasters, war, or other equivalent force majeure.
② 'DYETEC' is exempted from liability in the case of damages caused by the telecommunications service provider suspending or not providing telecommunication services normally.
③ 'DYETEC' is exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement, regular inspection, and construction of service facilities.
④ 'DYETEC' shall not be held liable for damages caused by errors in the user's computer, or in the event of damages caused by inadequately entering personal information and e-mail addresses by members.
⑤ 'DYETEC' does not have any confidence or obligation to represent any opinions or information expressed on the service, and does not approve, oppose, or modify the opinions expressed by users or third parties.
⑥ 'DYETEC' does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information posted on the service by users or other related organizations. Therefore, 'DYETEC' is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage incurred by the user by using the above.
⑦ 'DYETEC is not responsible for compensation for mental damage caused by other users while users use the service.
① Matters not specified in this agreement are subject to related laws and business practices such as the Telecommunications Business Act.
② If a lawsuit is filed for a dispute arising from the use of this service, it shall be settled at the court having jurisdiction over the location of 'DYETEC'.